Wealth Perspectives – Summer 2016
Welcome to the Summer 2016 issue of our client magazine, Wealth Perspectives.
Click here to download this issue.
In this edition:
- Keith Carby, Chairman and CEO of CAERUS Capital Group, considers risks and rewards.
- Simon Brett, Chief Investment Officer at Parmenion Investment Managers, reviews world markets.
- One year on from pension freedom
- Pension + ISA = LISA
- The 2016 Budget
- Can Inheritance Tax still be described as voluntary?
- The Social Security safety net
- Investing for children
If you wish to discuss your finances or any of the issues raised in this edition of Wealth Perspectives, please do get in touch.