Wealth Perspectives – Spring 2016
Welcome to the latest edition of our client magazine, Wealth Perspectives.
Click here to download this issue.
This edition of Wealth Perspectives brings you the views of Industry experts, from leading Pension and Investment companies, on the issues that affect your finances.
- Keith Carby, Chairman and CEO of CAERUS Capital Group, acknowledges looks at the impact the current economic environment is having on Investor choices.
- Simon Brett, Chief Investment Officer at Parmenion Investment Managers, reviews the key world economies.
- The new State Pension
- Highlights from the Autumn Statement
- The new tax rules for dividends and interest
- Should you still plan for Inheritance Tax?
- Interest rates and income at record lows
- The residential care cost cap
- Auto-enrolment fines rising
- The more expensive company car.
If you wish to discuss your finances or any of the issues raised in this edition of Wealth Perspectives, please do get in touch.