Wealth Perspectives – November 2014
Welcome to the latest edition of our client magazine, Wealth Perspectives.
Click here to download this issue.
In this edition, Industry experts from leading Pension and Investment companies share their views on the issues that affect your finances.
- Keith Carby, Chairman and CEO of CAERUS Capital Group, sees opportunity – and the need for Advice – in the changing face of retirement.
- Simon Brett, Chief Investment Officer at Parmenion, highlights the key events that have shaped the markets in the third quarter of 2014.
- Nicola Robinson, Corporate Communications Manager at Parmenion, discusses the two main styles of Investing – Active and Passive.
- Martin Haggart, Technical Development Manager at Aegon, covers the new Pension rules introduced in this year’s budget and the changes planned for April 2015.
- Gary Salter, Head of Corporate Accounts at Nationwide, reviews the state of the mortgage market.
- Les Cameron, Senior Technical Manager at Prudential looks at ways to reduce exposure to Inheritance Tax.
- Charlotte Cowell, Head of Product at MetLife, highlights the benefits of guaranteed pensions.
If you wish to discuss your finances or any of the issues raised in this edition of Wealth Perspectives, please do get in touch.