Wealth Perspectives – Autumn 2016
Welcome to the Autumn 2016 issue of our client magazine, Wealth Perspectives.
Click here to download this issue.
In this edition:
- Keith Carby, Chairman and CEO of CAERUS Capital Group, reflects on the 2016 Olympic Games.
- Simon Brett, Director and Chief Investment Officer at Parmenion Investment Managers, reviews world markets.
- Diversification is paramount
- Are you about to draw your pension benefits
- The new single-tier State Pension
- Inheritance tax: the silent tax collector
- Understanding risk
- The Autumn Statement
- A business loss you may not have considered
- Auto enrolment: the fines continue to grow
- When the unexpected happens
- Leading indicators
If you wish to discuss your finances or any of the issues raised in this edition of Wealth Perspectives, please do get in touch.