Growth Vouchers – have you applied?
We’re pleased to announce that Compass is now an approved adviser under the government’s Growth Vouchers programme.
What are Growth Vouchers?
The Growth Vouchers programme provides valuable financial support to help small businesses get strategic business advice in a number of areas, including:
- finance and cash flow
- recruiting and developing staff
- improving leadership and management skills
- marketing, attracting and keeping customers
- making the most of digital technology
What financial support is available?
Once you have registered for the Growth Vouchers programme, your business could be randomly chosen to receive a voucher of up to £2,000 to help finance strategic business advice. The voucher can pay for up to half of the cost of the advice.
How can we help your business?
Under the Growth Vouchers programme, Compass supports businesses with strategic financial planning needs. This includes advice relating to providing employee benefits to staff, such as auto enrolment and workplace pensions, group protection arrangements for employees in ill health and on death, and wider employee benefit design.
Are you eligible?
Your business must:
- have 249 employees or less (including any employees of companies that own a stake in your business)
- be registered in England
- actively sell goods or services
- be independent (ie no more than 25% is owned by other businesses or organisations)
- have a turnover of less than €50 million
How can you register?
You can find out more about the government’s Growth Vouchers programme and register here.