You can read the latest issue now of our quarterly magazine, Essentially Mortgages here.
In this issue:
• Mortgage overpayments: A shrewd use of lockdown savings?
• Staycations drive surge in holiday let mortgages
• Is city living back on the agenda?
• Desperate buyers snap up traditionally hard-to-sell homes
• This could knock £50k off your property!
• Loft conversions at the top of most valuable projects
• Stamp duty receipts nearly double despite holiday
• Mortgage jargon confuses younger generations
• Strong seller’s market – Regional variations
• Securing a low mortgage rate
If you think you may be affected by anything included in the magazine, or any other matter, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.