Compass Financial Planning & Employee Benefits Limited. Registered in England and Wales. Company registration number: 08692921. Registered office: Chilgrove Business Centre, Chilgrove, Chichester, West Sussex, PO18 9HU. VAT registration number: 177 8120 87.
Compass Financial Planning & Employee Benefits Limited is an appointed representative of CAERUS Financial Limited. CAERUS Financial Limited is part of the CAERUS Capital Group, which is wholly owned by Intrinsic Financial Services Limited. Old Mutual Wealth Holdings Limited owns 89% of the share capital of Intrinsic Financial Services Limited with the remaining 11% being owned by minority shareholders. CAERUS Financial Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FCA number 497604.
The information contained within this website is subject to the UK regulatory regime and is therefore primarily targeted at customers in the UK.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate buy to let mortgages, or tax and trust advice.
Web Design by 247 Creative